In the Advanced Guide Master Class, you will learn…
All things VO with “Voice-On” activities together with actual VO recording equipment training!
- How to succeed in the VO business – cold calling, where to source work, how to source work, client relationship management
- How to set up your home studio choosing the right microphone
- Do’s & Don’t’s of VO Pros
- How to market yourself
- How to capitalize on your strengths
- How to network – Both online and off!
- Dubbing Practice with actual animated video script
- Voice Modulation Exercises – How to change your pitch & disguise your natural voice.
- How to make a demo along with actually recording your first VO demoreel!
- How to price right for various VO jobs in the market ….VO Fun & much, much more!!!
Raw Talent and passion are all you need to sign up! If you feel you
- Love Radio, TV, Films or Audio-Video related media
- Know the words of ads TV serials by-heart never miss an opportunity to recite these with full gusto and passion
- Are a natural at conjuring up accents and dialogues impromptu
- Often find yourself talking to characters you manifest in your imaginative mind’s eye
- Are often caught talking to yourself in front of the mirror
- Love to imitate famous people or cartoon voices you watch on TV
- Are addicted to recording yourself, speaking with your ‘TV News Anchor’ or RJ voice
- Love singing with a microphone or in the bathroom because of the fabulous acoustics!
- Are perhaps shy in public but a completely different animal at home!
- Want to pursue a full time or part time career in voice acting, voice over & or jingles. Then these master classes are for you or that talented performer you know!
- Basically, Voice Over Jingle Aspirants, Those interested in Acting, Theatre and Films looking to improve their technique, VO Artists looking to hone their craft, Corporate Executives looking to use the power of their voice to project and gain credibility – after all we are all play acting one role or the other on the stage of life! Anyone with a good voice, interest in the art of voice over or anyone who wishes to do something TRULY unique, creatively gratifying!
Class Size: Average Class Size is 6-8. Participants with individual voice categorization feedback.